MOD YOUR GLADIUS NIGHT OPS **UPDATE**

vortechs

Enlightened
Re: MOD YOUR GLADIUS NIGHT OPS /POLL**UPDATE**

GLADIUSX1 said:
:anyone:Please indicated in this thread if there is any interest in having your gladius modded by me . cost will be 38.00 U.S. shipping is included for return only .outside north america the price would be 30.00 U.S for the mod and the shipping cost will be up to you both ways.this will depend on country.All payments will be handled through Paypal.
This is all my puliminary,will wait and see how many are interested. mod can be seen on the link below.(beam shot and rant) . http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...ad.php?t=153447

I am considering it. I still need to do some research and read all of the other thread.

Last edited:

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened

I will post all that have paid for there mods .will update day to day.please any more questions,just ask.when shipping please note your serial number .please included serial number in any of your emails.

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened

PLEASE SEND ALL QUESTIONS AND THE LIKE TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS ,NOT MY PRIVATE FORUM INBOX(CLOSED) .IT IS HARD TO TRACK ALL THIS ,SO THE EMAIL IS BETTER FOR ME .
THANK YOU

[email protected]

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened
Re: MOD YOUR GLADIUS NIGHT OPS /MODDING HAS BEGUN**UPDATE**

Thank you everyone for your business , keep them coming,"ONLY A FEW HUNDRED TO DO".:grouphug: