Two questions

gresgate

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, can you advice me in the brightest LED at the market nowadays, and where can I find Carlco supernarrow (2 degrees) beam optics in USA or in France? Because I need the brightest light at 1 inch focal distance.

Last edited:

cy

Flashaholic
welcome to cpf... you've join at an exiting time. LED's are in a state of change. a huge jump in efficiency has just occurred.

Cree XR-E and Seoul P4 are current leaders. however that may change at any time.

lots of mods available with cree or P4. but world's first production light? using Cree is made by dat2zip and available from the shoppe. If you need something dependable, that's what I'd go with.

100+ lumens with cree specific optics. a very bright efficient light!
lots of other production lights using cree and P4 are just around the corner. some offerings may have happened already...

gresgate said:
Hi all, can you advice me in the brightest LED at the market nowadays, and where can I find Carlco supernarrow (2 degrees) beam optics in USA or in France? Because I need the brightest light at 1 inch focal distance.

gresgate

Newly Enlightened
Thank you so much, these LEDs are brighter than the Luxeons even the last ones? and about the optics avilable for the Luxeons such as the Carlco 2 degrees lenses, wouldn't make the concentration of light better for the Luxeons? Or are any available optics for the Cree and Seoul P4?

gresgate

Newly Enlightened
Thank you jumpstat, I which I have all the resources here such as all the LEDs and all the optics. lol.