Comparison of Inova Micro and Photon Freedom Micro (with video)

Curious_character

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice review, but have you actually put the Inova on your keychain and carried it for a while?

I thought the Inova was a very nice light -- until I actually used it. I carry my keychain in my pocket, and the Inova kept turning itself on. I returned it, and several others I had bought for gifts, to Fry's. A light that has a run down battery when I need it is totally useless, and this flaw cancels out all its other good features. I suppose it would be ok if you dangle it from your belt, or maybe from your neck, but certainly not as a keychain light. I now have a Photon Freedom on my keychain. Unlike the Inova, it's always off when I pull out my keys.

c_c

BirdofPrey

Enlightened
Curious_character said:
Nice review, but have you actually put the Inova on your keychain and carried it for a while?

Yes, and thats why I mentioned that I didn't care for its method of attaching to a keychain and mentioned that it was too easy to turn on. I tend to carry it in a shirt pocket or jacket pocket. Well, I did anyway, now its relegated to dark house walking as the Photon travels with me now.