Cree XR-E and Ledil Rocket Lense

BPH

Newly Enlightened
I have one on order, as well as every other Cree optic I could find (maybe 8 in all).
I'll let you know what I think after I test it.
-BPH

Calina

Enlightened
BPH said:
I have one on order, as well as every other Cree optic I could find (maybe 8 in all).
I'll let you know what I think after I test it.
-BPH

Great!
It will be very interesting to read a first hand account on these optics.
I'm looking forward to that.

Thanks in advance.

Stardust

Newly Enlightened
Thx BPH, I wait for your review. I have contacted Ledil and waiting their reply on where is my nearest distributor. At the moment they are keen to get me starting a Group Buy or something to make up a volume order so that they can sell to me direct. But I am not sure who is interested in getting these optics.

chris_m

Enlightened
I'm interested in some. Was thinking of getting them from Cutter, but if you're setting up a GB in the UK I imagine that would be a lot cheaper!

Stardust

Newly Enlightened
Ok got reply from Ledil and they havn't told me the minium order size so at this stage I am not prepared to organise anything. However, the contact at Ledil told me that there is a compnay called IT Ludwig that stocks their products.

Had a few rounds of email to IT Ludwig, they seems to be helpful but they told me the Rocket lenses are not due to mass production for another few weeks. So I am kinda stuff now, not sure what other optics I can use.

Should I start a poll or a thread in "Group Buy" to see if anyone interested in the new optics?