Sale At Botach!

Doug

Enlightened
Woo Wee! Infinity's for $9, Photon II's for $9, Streamlight Batonlites for $26.10! And of course you probably all know about the Surefire E1 ($35) and 6Z ($52)... I ordered all of the above... except the 6Z ... several colors of Photon's, multiple whites for give-a-ways... wee... I just hope they actually have them, and send them now
smile.gif
!

Doug

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Others have reported problems with Botach, but I have ordered twice in the past from them, and the merchandise arrived promptly and correctly. I just ordered some more Photons, SureFire E1s, and some Duracell DL123A at about $3 each; this is cheaper than cheapbatteries.com.

Will let you know if I have problems with this order. Walt

Doug

Enlightened
I have posted and update, as to what is going on with my order from Botach in the LED forum...

Doug

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Gee good for you, glad you didn't get screwed this time..we won't talk about your next order....

paranoid9999

Newly Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cme:
Gee good for you, glad you didn't get screwed this time..we won't talk about your next order....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm really no staunch defender of Botach. My first big order was over $500 and the people at Botach could not confirm squat. The story kept on changing and changing even though I asked the same questions over and over. I was pretty much screaming at the fourth person on the phone with me. But in the end everything came through. I was tempted by price and I put in a different order a couple of months later and while it wasn't flawless but it was better. I ordered still again, and it was very smooth. I ordered more product last week and everything was fine. What I'm trying to say is that they are coming through for me more than they are screwing me and its seems that the only reasonable explanation is that they are getting better. My good luck with them doesn't seem to be a "flash in the pan" one time occurrence. I took a chance and I'm glad I did. Compared to the incompetence I encountered at Knifecenter of the Internet, Botach is better. Maybe I'll give Knifecenter another chance after waiting almost 2.5 months for them to complete my order....

paranoid9999

Newly Enlightened
Two days ago I received two Hard-Anodized E2's from Botach. They do have them at 56.25 plus $6 for the HA version. Yes, their service borders on the criminal...but the more orders you do, the better their service gets. Don't ask me why, it doesn't make sense to me either. I was one of the first to complain bloody murder on Bladeforums about them so you know that I'm not coming from the "never-been-screwed-before" camp.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I think you are a stauch defender of "B" or should I say BS, who cares about Knifecenter this was all about "B". Glad you had good luck with them the number of time you ordered, me 2x screwed, was 2x too many, I'll stick with Arizona Gun Runner and Brite Guy...since we're throwing around other internet company....

paranoid9999

Newly Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cme:
I think you are a stauch defender of "B" or should I say BS, who cares about Knifecenter this was all about "B". Glad you had good luck with them the number of time you ordered, me 2x screwed, was 2x too many, I'll stick with Arizona Gun Runner and Brite Guy...since we're throwing around other internet company....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LA!