Question about shipping from Fenix-Store... need a little advice

Jasmes

Enlightened
I'm going home for spring break on the 3rd of March... if I order today from the Fenix-Store using the USPS priority mail upgrade... do you think it would get to school in time for me to bring it home with me? Or should I play it safe and just have it mailed home. I don't want it to sit in our shipping warehouse for a week and a half lest some ill befall it. :confused:

I don't have much experience with USPS shipping, I've only purchased big things via the internet that are shipped via UPS.

Thanks for the help.

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
You should be okay, but if you're not sure, just e-mail them explaining the situation. You should probably be able to upgrade shipping methods, for a few $$, and be assured to get it on time.

Jasmes

Enlightened
Valpo Hawkeye said:
You should be okay, but if you're not sure, just e-mail them explaining the situation. You should probably be able to upgrade shipping methods, for a few $$, and be assured to get it on time.

Email the fenix-store you mean?

woodasptim

Newly Enlightened
Go to usps.com and have it calculate postage for an imaginary package from zip code 30345 (Fenix-store.com) to your zip code and it will give you an estimated shipping time. That doesn't account for time for paypal to release funds , the item to ship, or anything, but it should give you a good estimate of actual shipping time.

Jasmes

Enlightened
woodasptim said:
Go to usps.com and have it calculate postage for an imaginary package from zip code 30345 (Fenix-store.com) to your zip code and it will give you an estimated shipping time. That doesn't account for time for paypal to release funds , the item to ship, or anything, but it should give you a good estimate of actual shipping time.

Says 2 days for the priority mail, so I'm relatively sure that I'll be safe using that. I have all of this week and then all of next week until Friday for it to arrive. I'm gonna go for it and have it mailed here.

Last edited:

Jasmes

Enlightened
Light ordered w/ priority shipping. :cool:

Can't wait for it to show up. :drool: