Aww Yes... I've got a HUGE buzz!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clickie

Newly Enlightened
Its this buzz I've got right now that brings me to CPF everyday! What buzz am I speaking of you ask??.... The I just scored Biiiig Time buzz!!!!! Just managed to score one of my grails.... An ARC LS modded w/a Seoul P4 U Bin:rock: And to top it off it comes w/the IMHO ultimate LS tailcap.... Bombelman's way too sick CR2 tailcap:naughty:

Anyway enough gloatin'. The main reason for this thread is that I've also got a stock ARC LS coming so I'm planning on doing a comparison between the two w/beamshots and some real world shots.

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice score.
smile.gif

I'd like a soul-mated LS myself...the form of the LS series is just beautiful.

And speaking of gloating...I've just got my millermods 2 stage Arc AA this morning.
buttrock.gif

Looks like today is a good day to be a modded Arc fan.
biggrin.gif

CFU

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Clickie said:
Its this buzz I've got right now that brings me to CPF everyday! What buzz am I speaking of you ask??.... The I just scored Biiiig Time buzz!!!!! Just managed to score one of my grails.... An ARC LS modded w/a Seoul P4 U Bin:rock: And to top it off it comes w/the IMHO ultimate LS tailcap.... Bombelman's way too sick CR2 tailcap:naughty:

Anyway enough gloatin'. The main reason for this thread is that I've also got a stock ARC LS coming so I'm planning on doing a comparison between the two w/beamshots and some real world shots.
Nice to see you like your Arc LS lights and enjoy your CR2 tailcap !
I should mention that what you own is not an Arc LS like it was intended stock, but a supercharged Arc LS. Chances are the output is 4x more (in effective lumens) when the runtime may or may not even have halved.

Either way, the Arc LS system is a very nice system and if you learn to appreciate it can become quite easy and useful.

Good luck !

Greta

Flashaholic
Originally posted by spoggles on 7-07-07 HERE.

nice, is it worth swapping the stock luxeon on my LSHP to a seoul P4 using the stock board?

Greta

Flashaholic
Originally posted by THE_day on 7-07-07 HERE.

definitely worth it, you should get more than double the light output and probably slightly better runtime as well due to the lower Vf of the seoul.
i really wish i new how to mod..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.