• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Exolion Ti 42/100 with custom UWOJ FLuPIC

Planterz

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD Exolion Ti 42/100 with custom UWOJ FLuPIC - Now polished!

Never carried, just fiddled with at home. Not 100% perfect cosmetically, but at least 95% (sorry, no pics). No garrish scratches or dings or anything, but in the right light you might see some very light marks from handling. The UWOJ FLuPIC has custom programming with Low/High/Burst/Strobe/off/off/Set levels. Includes the original soft bag, spare o-rings, etc. I'll include a couple RCR2s too.

Asking $295 shipped USPS Priority. Time is a factor, so I prefer paypal. If you need to use a credit card for paypal, just add 2% to cover part of the fees (I'll eat the other half).

First "I'll take it" gets it. PM or email me at planterz(at)gmail.com

I don't know if anybody'd be interested, but I've got a couple old beat up CR2 Ions. One is Al-bronze, the other is blue aluminum. Both have seen extensive keychain use and are pretty beat up cosmetically (although with a fresh polish the Al-bronze one still looks quite nice). Dings from dropping, scratches, worn anodization, etc. But both 100% functional. If anybody wants a great keychain light for cheap and doesn't care how it looks (a new one will look the same after a month or 2 anyway), I'll sell my old Ions for $50 each.

Last edited:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, missed out on the Ions!! =) Planterz, have any more beater Ions by any chance?

AndyTiedye

Flashlight Enthusiast
You sure you can't come up with a picture of the Exolean Ti?
For that kind of money, most people (including me) want to see a picture.

Planterz

Flashlight Enthusiast
My camera doesn't work anymore and I haven't gotten a new one yet. It looks like any other Exolion Ti.

Senses

Newly Enlightened
hmmm I too would like to look at the condition before I purchase an used 300 light honestly

loveit

Enlightened
The bronze Ion arrived! It works perfectly-- thanks Planterz! After some pretty heavy polishing it looks darn good, too! Thanks again!

Planterz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Excuse the crudity, it's an unfamiliar camera (and I was never any good with digital photography to begin with.

Upon inspecting the Exolion under bright lights, I did notice a hairline scratch near the bezel. I tried to capture it directly, but failed. But I did accidentally catch it in the second picture (far right side). The picture makes it look much more garish than it really is, it's just catching the light "just right" to show up. Buffing could easily get the scratch out. You can also see a pit (directly above the "xo" in "Exolion") in the body, and this was as-received directly from Greg.

Planterz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Final reduction on the Exolion to $285. If it doesn't sell at that price, I'll keep it and mod it to a SSC (was planning on doing a Jil, but I can't fund the Jil if I don't sell the Exolion).