Jetbeam C-LE / Fenix L1D

zgurl

Newly Enlightened
I have just received my jetbeam CLE from Emilion (unfortunately, I just missed the last light of the GB... but it seems that I was lucky actually).
I am really impressed by the light and I like it much more than my L1D.
First of all it is really tiny (while L1D is really big in comparison). The twist works quite well, or not so bad I was affraid of (because I would prefer a clicky) and it gives plenty of light.
Of course the price is cheaper (35$ vs 50$) and furthermore the UI is so simple! I really don't like the L1D too complicated modes. It is just like a labyrinth for me. Maybe I have to wait and get used to it, but I am lost for the moment :huh2: .

Question about the jetbeam: it comes with two circles of foam. Any idea of what for it is supposed to be? I guess it can be used to make soft contact between the battery and the light... but not sure :thinking:

Byggeren

Newly Enlightened
zgurl said:
Question about the jetbeam: it comes with two circles of foam. Any idea of what for it is supposed to be? I guess it can be used to make soft contact between the battery and the light... but not sure :thinking:

You glue one of them to the back of the head to stop the rattling of the battery when the light is turned off.

Last edited: