Just received Lumacraft LP-Mini!!

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received my Lp-mini and can say this thing is a beauty!!!!! The nickel plated brass finish is awesome. Pics do not really do it justice. I was worried that I wasn't going to get one since there were only 100 made. Thanks to Battery Junction not only did I get one, I got # 14. On the negative side, I am depleting my flashlight budget for the year very early, but I think this little jewel is well worth it. It is the first limited production light I have ever owned. Anyway, just wondering how many of you got or are planning on getting one.

Paul

:rock:

tinkertoo

Newly Enlightened
Paul,

I too have blown my budget. It sure is a gorgeous light. Received #10 (preordered) from Batteryjunction. Can't wait for it to get good and dark.:)

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
No fair, I wanted #10!!!!!!!! Just kidding, I am also looking forward to the darkness Tinkertoo. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul

:bumpit:

whc

Enlightened
Already got one :D. And you are right, it is a beauty. I got #11 straight from Lumapower, well worth the money I say.

Nebula

Enlightened
I have #9 on the way. Sounds like I am going to like this light.

I also ordered from Battery Junction. Great guys to deal with and excellent service.

Kirk