• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Modded Surefire A2-HA-WH with extras~SOLD

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire A2-HA-WH - LEDs have been lightly sanded to smooth out the beam. Has 3 green tritium vials as well as glow-in-the-dark green epoxy under the LEDs. In the words of the original seller, 'Very long and difficult mod to do but this one is perfect.' Very cool & looks exactly like stock from outside. Also comes with Surefire V21 Holster & spare MA02 Lamp Assembly. Condition is like new & never carried outdoors. Only has a few minutes run-time indoors. It comes with the lanyard ring but no SF lanyard though, so I'll throw in a non-original nylon lanyard with 2 glow-in-the-dark skulls for US$145 (cash PayPal) or US$152 (credit card PayPal) shipped by regular airmail. (Not responsible for parts lost or damaged in the mail).
SOLD

Last edited:

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Modded Surefire A2-HA-WH with extras for sale

This sounds like the "Easter egg" torch from our strange green man :lolsign:

Good deal!!!

flashlight said:
Surefire A2-HA-WH - LEDs have been lightly sanded to smooth out the beam. Has 3 green tritium vials as well as glow-in-the-dark green epoxy under the LEDs. In the words of the original seller, 'Very long and difficult mod to do but this one is perfect.' Very cool & looks exactly like stock from outside. Also comes with Surefire V21 Holster & spare MA02 Lamp Assembly. Condition is like new & never carried outdoors. Only has a few minutes run-time indoors. It comes with the lanyard ring but no SF lanyard though, so I'll throw in a non-original nylon lanyard with 2 glow-in-the-dark skulls for US$145 (cash PayPal) or US$152 (credit card PayPal) shipped by regular airmail. (Not responsible for parts lost or damaged in the mail).
medium.jpg

Illum

Flashaholic

that sounds like a good idea...jamming trits between the LED's legs:ohgeez:

okay I might've sounded wrong...but a good mod none the less

flashlight said:
In the words of the original seller, 'Very long and difficult mod to do but this one is perfect.'

you mentioned "original seller" does he have a name?

jeezez...with all this mods $150 is a bargain:rock::rock::rock:

greenLED

Flashaholic

Manzerick said:
This sounds like the "Easter egg" torch from our strange green man :lolsign:
More or less. I posted about the "easter egg", and I'm a fan of GID stuff, but this is not one of my lights, neither did I work on this particular mod.