How bright is this TACTICAL TORCH FLASHLIGHT LED SWAT

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
It would be really hard to say even though there may be comparable or similarly designed lights around. It all depends on the electronics that were used by the manufacturer. If it is functioning properly, it should provide an adequate flood light for short distance lighting within an area of about 5-10 yards.

bullpup said:
I bought one of these and was impressed how much light it gave out. Anyone know about this lights output. TIA

ps Ths was my first led light but have since ordered a l2d-ce and should have it this week in my mailbox.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF!

I have a silver one with a low dome Cyan Lux I modded into it. And I've had two other ones that I got in lots. Stock, they are very cheesy. And the clicky is even cheesier. All three clickies stopped working.

When you get your L2D, you'll forget all about this light.

As far as output, maybe 10-15 lumens. Maybe closer to 20 as they may have updated to better LEDs.

Craig may have one listed on his review page at http://ledmuseum.org/

For similar lights, there's one called the 7x7 because it has seven 7mm LEDs. It puts out a VERY impressive amount of light and is more solid overall.

mayo

Newly Enlightened
Would love to see the look on your face when you fire up the L2D-CE. Good choice.