Is the Fenix P1D CE Really 135 Lumens?

beam_me_up

Enlightened
Hey guys it's been awhile since I posted here, I'm looking into the Fenix P1D CE and it appears to be a great light but is it really 135 Lumens? The best single 123 light i have is my Nuwai Q3. How does this compare to the Nuwai? I am hoping someone could post beamshots of the Nuwai Q3 and the P1D CE and maybe size comparisons as well.....thanks for all your help

taschenlampe

Enlightened
beam_me_up said:
... Hey guys it's been awhile since I posted here, I'm looking into the Fenix P1D CE and it appears to be a great light but is it really 135 Lumens? The best single 123 light i have is my Nuwai Q3. How does this compare to the Nuwai? ...

Fenix P1D CE

Nuwai QIII

Tom

taschenlampe

Enlightened
There is no longer the "Review Coming Soon" announcement for "Several Fenix CE Lights" at flashlightreviews.com !?! :awman:

Tom

TeK

Newly Enlightened
Looks like the L0D-CE, L1D-CE and L2P 2.0 reviews are done :goodjob:

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
My P1D-CE comes in at about 110 "actual" lumens. Not 135, but close enough, it's a bright little bugger for sure! :naughty:

LightScene

Enlightened
In direct comparison the P1D-CE in primary mode makes the Nuwai beam look dull and gray, and in primary mode the P1D-CE will run for 2.5 hrs. The difference in size and weight is also significant. The P1D-CE is much nicer to edc and looks a lot nicer, especially in the natural finish (if you happen to like that color). The P1D-CE is a big step forward, and it's very unlikely that we will see this kind of dramatic change in the future. In other words, there won't be something coming out in the next couple of years that will stomp the P1D-CE, the way the Nuwai just got stomped.

FNG

Enlightened
I compared my L0D CE with lithium battery on high to the eLED in my UKE 2L which is rated at 40 lumens and the 2L has brighter hotspot and overall more light.