Good Canadian Flashlight Stores?

Alteran

Enlightened
Where the grass is blue, up is down, and hamburger
Online or not, do you know of any? So far I only know of Seriouslights.com and Bass Pro Shops in Vaughan Mills. (They sell surefires and streamlights.) As a budding flashaholic, I was thinking how I really don't know many places that sell good flashlights! By the way, I live in Toronto. Any advice you have is greatly appreciated!

mosport

Enlightened
Welcome Alteran!

Selfbuilt's link pretty much covers everything...

But if you're still itching to check out lights, then www.j2ledflashlights.com is based out of Toronto and has a small display at Woodbine Centre. They're selling Fenix lights now, haven't purchased anything yet but hear good things about their customer service.

Derek

Pax et Lux

Enlightened
I have posted about these in the thread linked to above, but can recommend both (having bought from them).

Serious Lights: www.seriouslights.com/catalog/index.php

Dave's Army Surplus, New Westminster, BC: www.davesarmysurplus.com/index.php?cPath=55

Dave's does handle mail order, but the website is a bit of a mess, to be honest - the whole store is a bit of a mess, but expect to lose at least an hour if you ever step inside (yeah, I know you won't be coming over especially from Toronto!). . . it's like the Twilight Zone.