Amorphous LED landscape lighting

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a few questions for anyone using LED landscape lighting that uses amorphous panels. Amorphous panels will charge the battery on cloudy days if you are wondering what an amorphous panel is.

1. Do they charge on cloudy days well?
2. Do the LEDs come in a warm tint?
3. Who is the manufacturer and where did you buy them?

I am looking to replace my cheap LED solar lights with this type of solar lighting. I don't want to do low voltage LED lighting, just solar.

Ken_McE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nitroz said:
2. Do the LEDs come in a warm tint?

Once you have the system, you can put in any LEDs you want. If you'd rather not do it yourself you could easily hire one of the technical types off the forum to do the operations. Just write anybody who does mod work. I should mention that the warm white LEDs produce fewer lumens/watt than the cool white.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not worried about modding the lighting if it has the cooler tinted LEDs. But if I spend a little money on some good solar lighting I don't really want to have to mod them. :)

Anyone else have any nice LED landscape lighting that they would recommend?

interscape

Newly Enlightened
Does anybody have a link to someones LED landscape DIY project? I already have all my low voltage wire in/burried so I wont be doing solar but the plastic malibu crap has to go. I am in need of recomendations as to what 12 volt LED (is there such a thing?) to use.

Les

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
my dad asked if I had any solar landscape lighting recommendations yesterday.

any help appreciated here as well.