Where are the L4's

zk188

Newly Enlightened
When will the surefire website have them back in stock i recently ordered one and they shot me an email saying that they are out of stock. They have nothing indicating this on there website does anybody know?

UKSFighter

Newly Enlightened
Check with the local dealers on the forums, most of us have them in stock!

I know we have them and I'm sure some of the others in the Dealers Corner do as well.

cbubu

Newly Enlightened
Hi zk188,
My L4 is backordered since 1/21/2007 ... the answer I've got from my supplier in the Netherlands : "Surefire doesn't provide estimated delivery times so all we can do wait."
Regards

JanCPF

Enlightened
The L4 is one of the more popular high end lights from Surefire, and NO WONDER. It's got a fantastic beam. :rock: You can put Crees and Seouls in reflectors 'until the cows come home' but you won't get that wonderful wall of light. :naughty:

Jan

Size15's

Flashaholic
Consider also that the ScoutLight (which uses the KL4 bezel) is being issued to many in theatre. That'd be my guess as to why there is a shortage for civi retail.

Al

Size15's

Flashaholic
duckpotatoes said:
I agree, I love my 2nd L4. Are they gonna make a cree, wall of light, long burning, L4?
At the SHOT Show 2007 SureFire stated there were no plans to change the L4 - certainly no plans to use a Cree XR-E. That being said, SureFire are working with LED companies to find better LEDs. When they find a way to improve the L2/L4 I'm sure they will.

Al

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the club. My damn KT2 turbohead is also on backorder, should be anyday now. Although, I am lucky enough to have a friend that is letting me borrow his to hold me over :)