• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Bought A New Bike... Momma Says It's Time To Sell Some Lights!!!

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for looking!

For sale are the following lights:
  1. McGizmo 27LT w/UV1J - $185.00 Shipped, excellent condition Sold to jemab... Thank you!
  2. McGizmo 27LT w/UX1K - $180.00 Shipped, excellent condition Sold to kakster... Thank you!
  3. Surefire U2 - $190.00 Shipped, excellent condition and tint near a *W0* as near as I can tell. I have another one that is cooler tinted but has been used more and has blemishes so I figured that it would not sell as easily. The output on this is outstanding and it was a hard choice for me between this light and a McLux PD w/UV1J.
That is all for now:)

I currently have 5 27LT's so this was an easier choice as I will still have 3 remaining. The U2 was a tough choice but... I had to do it and I will only have 1 remaining now:awman:

-Goatee

Last edited:

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Goatee, from what I know yo momma rocks. :rock:

Definitely worth selling 2/5 of your 27LTs.

Did you get a bicycle or motorcycle?

Flashlight Enthusiast
LED Zeppelin said:
Goatee, from what I know yo momma rocks. :rock:

Definitely worth selling 2/5 of your 27LTs.

Did you get a bicycle or motorcycle?

She is pretty great but I might have went a little too far lately. I purchased a road bike because I was having difficulty getting out to ride my MTB. In my defense, I got a good deal on it:naughty:

Motorcycle is on the horizon. One like the guy is riding in your avatar.

BTW, all of the PM's regarding the light sales have been responded to.

-Goatee

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was going to say... if you got one of those and just had to get rid of a few lights, that would be an AWESOME trade!

So what did you get, : )> ?

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't get anything super special but I got it for a good price. My local bike store that I have shopped at since I was a kid had opened up a new location and was selling MTB's and road bikes out of one and BMX bikes out of the other. As it turns out, BMX really paid the bills and the MTB's did not; this meant that they were closing the one location and clearing out their stock.

I ended up getting a Giant OCR 1.

Regarding the 5 27LT's, I have only bought 2 of them from Don because everyone else snags them before I can get them:rant:My remaining 27LT's are a 27LT-S, a 27LT-S Mizer and a 27LT w/4sevens Cree mod.

I probably like McGizmo more than he likes me... you know, because there are so many of us and only one of him he probably doesn't think of my lights the way I think of his.

-Goatee

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
The OCRs are pretty nice bikes for the price. I sold a Giant Kronos to a girl because, of all things, she liked how the cables routed through the tubes!

yellowlaugh.gif

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can email photos if you are interested. Please PM me with your email address and I will snap a couple of shots on the lights that you are interested in.

-Goatee

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
:)> said:
Motorcycle is on the horizon. One like the guy is riding in your avatar.
-Goatee
Goatee,
If the horizon is near, let me know. I have several for sale, all nicely sorted.

You probably don't want the one in my avatar, that's a Honda RS125 2-stroke GP bike, track only, not street legal. It weighs less than I do, basically like riding a 125 MPH bicycle, but it corners like nothing else.

Flashlight Enthusiast
The U2 does not accept 18650's but I am pretty sure that I can accept PayPal Cash.

Thanks for your interest.

-Goatee

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great bike. I've been eyeing a road bike too and will likely pick one up this Spring. The OCR 1 is on my list. Great taste in bikes!

As *V1* is one of my personal favorite tints, the 27LT is one of my favorite lights, and as : )> is a great guy, I'll offer up 5% refund to the purchaser of #2 or donate 5% of the final purchase price to CPF. If : )> says it is in excellent shape, trust me, it is.

: )>, one good deed deserves another.

sortafast

Enlightened
:)> said:
I didn't get anything super special but I got it for a good price. My local bike store that I have shopped at since I was a kid had opened up a new location and was selling MTB's and road bikes out of one and BMX bikes out of the other. As it turns out, BMX really paid the bills and the MTB's did not; this meant that they were closing the one location and clearing out their stock.

I ended up getting a Giant OCR 1.

-Goatee

Man that is really strange. BMX doesnt do crap at our store. oh well. I need to get a road bike one of these days. But thats at the bottom of a pretty long list of other MTB's and fun toys :xyxgun: . Enjoy the ride yo.