Bright light experience

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want to share my bright experience with you :grin2:

Yesterday night, I visited friends with my wife and carried my "Icarus" build Trilux-A3:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/125767

A neighbor house is at the moment unoccupied (Owner is on vacation). We heard glas splintern and went for a look. We could see 5 younger men in the garden of the house.We called the Police, they arrived with 6 men, everybody carried a 3/4 D-Mag. They switched on their lights while entering the garden by climbing over a wall.
My light was also on and you can imagine what I mean, it was bright, hehe. :)
Two of them switched their Mags off, because my light enlighted the whole garden. To be fair, their lights looked not powered by fresh cells.(incans).
One policeman disappeard for a while......
He came back with a handheld spotlight like a Maxabeam.(but incan too)
I guess he wants to show me, that the spanish police can be also bright :laughing:
But after about 10 minutes his spotlight turns dimmer and dimmer, while my A3 was still bright :grin2:
I helped them to light up the area for about 40 minutes, then I went back to our friends, while the policeman stayed there, waiting for the gardener with keys for the house.
Today we called our friends about news. The gardener of the owner told them, a few young boys celebrated a party in the garden and the splitterd glas we heard was some glas of bottles, smashed to the flagstones in the garden.
But the house was ok, so it was a happy end.

Best regards

_____
Tom

RdlyLite

Enlightened
Like Nelson Muntz would say, "Ha-ha!"

Those officials must of felt slightly embarrassed. Good job, man!

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would have been even better if you had "Tricarus" with you :naughty: Gotta love Icarus's creations, they are pure magic. Speaking of which, I have another on the way to match the Red Dragon....a Quad-LuxIII in a 1.5D body :rock: