• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ArcMania 5w Turbo Head Module For Sale (cheap)

rmacias

Enlightened
Many of you are familiar with Mike's fine work. I have this 5w TH Module for sale that has seen very little use. The led is a WXOS and the module will work with an input voltage from 7.4-16v. The asking price is $110 shipped to the lower 48 United States. I accept Paypal and Postal money orders.

ArcModule.jpg

RJM

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great price!

FYI a simple Seoul P4 swap without any modification to the tower will yield impressive results and retain good focus. The SF turbo head reflectors are forgiving of the differences in die height.

Pyle-IT

Newly Enlightened
If I were to do the seoul swap do you think it could come close to the LOLA?
Thanks again

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
The LuxV is no slouch compared to the new LEDs... its after all a 4-die and rated 200 lumens or so too. It's just that it requires more 'juice' to be powered. But total output won't be too far off. I remember some one did up a Cree or Seoul TM and it was brighter than his W-bin TM, but prob at most 30-40 lumens if you happen to have a top bin Cree/Seoul and an average W-bin Lux.

Not sure if you can just swap a Seoul without changing the driver since the driver takes into consideration that the LuxV has a Vf of 6+ volts.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whoever buys this will be getting a great buy.

I`ve been staring at it since it was listed for sale. I would have bought it in a heartbeat when I first saw it but for the fact that I`m already using 6 of Mike Jordan`s Lux III and Lux V Tower modules, and have another 6 in reserve for future use. :p

Having said that...if someone doesn`t grab this, I`ll probably end up buying this TM as well. :help: :) These units are just that great!

I originally thought I`d use my TM`s in my M6`s, but I`ve found that I like them best in my M3-T`s. The M3-T`s, fitted with the TM`s and SW02 tailcaps, really kick a$$. They are so bright and nice that there is no way that I`ll now ever go back to the original SF lamps for the M3-T`s.

But wait! Then along came Leef`s 2X18650 C/M battery holders. SO...I ended up tricking out my M3-T/TM setups with Leef`s nice 2X18650 C/M battery holders and SW02 tailcaps. This combination, AFAIC, provides an absolutely perfect flame-throwing flashlight with great runtime.:eek:oo: :cool: :eek: It is truly beautiful in both form and function.

So...as they say..."Try it! You`ll like it!" :D

Best wishes to all!

:)

Last edited:

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did I added up correctly that you have a dozen of the TM!?
Are you trying to light up a whole soccer team :grin2:

I got 2 of these currently, and it keep you figuring out which host to put it in next.

Great price on this one!

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Estimated should be about 1.5+ hrs.
The driver outputs 1A and has an input range of 6v-16v (or something like that).

When I had mine, 2 x 17500 (1100mah) ran for 66mins. Current draw on batts was also about 1A.

When I put in 3 cells (16340s, 750mah), the current draw on batts is 880ma.

So I'm just guesstimating that 3 x CR123a (1400mah typical) would be about 900ma draw and thus, around 1.5+ hrs.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
deleted. Whoops, got things messed up with a buy and sell at same time.

Bill

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I will run it with two or three Powerizer RCR123's, or LG18650s's in a TB 18650 X 2 body. I monitor my unprotected LiIon's carefully. It will have to be a hot WX0S to equal my CM Cree P4 modded KL6.

Bill