• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS. Mcgizmo 27LT-S..>SOLD<

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hard to do but I need to let this one go.

27LT-S with a Ti. Bezel ring

$325 $320 $315 pp, shipped priority usa. Int extra
p1010013lt9.jpg

p1010014nb4.jpg

Last edited:

charlesn

Enlightened
Re: FS. Mcgizmo 27LT-S..

It's a shame that photos have never done the 27LT much justice. I can just about guarantee that a buyer's first reaction upon receiving the light will be, "Wow, this is SO much nicer than the picture." You also can't appreciate the ergonomics of the somewhat triangular body--it just feels so "right" in your hand.

It's not for nothing that Don himself considers the 27LT to be one of his most successful designs (which is sayin' something), and the addition of the Seoul emitter has, IMO, elevated this light from very good to great. The low level will cover most general lighting needs, and high gives you a darkness-piercing blaster beam when you need it. (Or, just want to impress your friends.) Pair a 27LT-S with a small EDC, and you will have a complete mobile lighting solution for all but the most extreme tactical lighting needs.

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast

You're right charlesn. But my photographic skills and equipment dont help either. :laughing:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have an identical light (including the mofo Ti bezel). Not only does it feel great in the hand but its performance is truly amazing (the "heft" is amazing, I think PSM called it "dense"). As stated, the low beam is great for everyday use, and the high is there if you need it.

I can attest to the great heatsinking as I had to run my 27LT-S for an hour or so on high this weekend and the entire body got warm- not too hot to touch, but definitely warm. The tint is also very white.

It also looks far better in person than in pictures. Even my wife said she thinks it is the best looking light in my small collection. The Ti bezel and clip are beautiful and functional too.

This is one of my all time favorite lights. Good luck with the sale! Whoever ends up purchasing this light gets one of Don's finest, a light he may never build in aluminum again.

RIDE

Enlightened

I know that we are off on a tangent here...but if I may also chime in about this light. It's just such a great design...perfect in the hand....so very well made...and bright as all get out :) It casts such a perfect beam too.

Somebody jump on this bad boy :)

RIDE

candlelet

Newly Enlightened

I have a 27LT-S from Don too. I just cannot put it down since the first day I received it. So far it is the best light I have owned. It has great performance and serves me well in most conditions.

:goodjob: Don.

Anyone who is still sitting on the fence, hesitate no more. You will not regret it.