Neo T5 is up for grabs at the amilite website!!

machoamigo

Newly Enlightened
I was just searching for a single 123 clikie flashlight when I checked into the amilite website and found that they have launched their Neo T5 flashlight, but I was wondering if anything out there is brighter in the same form and functionality. :ohgeez:
Also of the reliability of this flashlight since I already have the Neo T3 and it was bright but now they claim 140 lumens on high for the SSC P4 U bin led :rock: just how long does this led last, is it same as Cree or Luxeon leds?

adnj

Enlightened
I thought the D-mini was single stage with a much larger head.

dlittle3

Newly Enlightened
Me to, It takes a week longer to Canada, by that time I have to suffer through all the forum posts

akromat

Newly Enlightened
MIK, there's a solution for that too! Rice and ketchup 24/7 at the end of the month... *bad monday joke*

Last edited:

Art Vandelay

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you have an HDS EDC, this may help you choose between the 15 lumen and 30 lumen options for the low level.

The 15 lumen level is equal to one level (out of 20) higher than primary level.

The 30 lumen level is equal to two levels (out of 20) higher than the 15 lumen level. 30 lumens is equal to two levels (out of 20) lower than the maximum level of an HDS EDC U60.

akromat

Newly Enlightened
Anyone who ordered a light received a shipping confirmation from the people at Amilite?
I wrote a mail to them asking for a shipping confirmation but not a sound.... maybe they are all busy shipping the probably massive amount of lights..

machoamigo

Newly Enlightened
I ordered one from them and am eagerly waiting for it to arrive. Just one question, is it better than the P1D CE or the D Mini/Luma M1?

dlittle3

Newly Enlightened
Me to, I ordered when the T-5 started on there site they must be busy
sorting out all 2 choices not including the great little T-3's

Last edited:

Art Vandelay

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I ordered the T3, it came in a little less than two weeks. They shipped it from the factory in South Korea. After the T3 had been out for awhile, they started selling through Lighthound.com. Lighthound can usually get a package to me in three to five days, but they ship from the USA. Lighthound.com is currently out of Amilites.

akromat

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, let's make a deal! :sssh:

The first person to receive the T5 posts comparative Beamshots side by side with similar lights like the P1D CE, M1 and other Cree lights.... are you down with that?

machoamigo

Newly Enlightened
Yup! I agree with you, whoever gets the Neo T5 first can post some comparitive beamshots for us. :)

AC_Doctor

Newly Enlightened
I just recieved my Amilite Neo T5 and am very impressed. The low-high-off clickie is a little hard to get used to, since I use a Surefire L4 daily, but the high beam is almost just a bright and seems to have nice spill and a super-nice smooth beam (for all you white wall hunters).

AC

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
machoamigo said:
I was just searching for a single 123 clikie flashlight when I checked into the amilite website and found that they have launched their Neo T5 flashlight, but I was wondering if anything out there is brighter in the same form and functionality. :ohgeez:
Also of the reliability of this flashlight since I already have the Neo T3 and it was bright but now they claim 140 lumens on high for the SSC P4 U bin led :rock: just how long does this led last, is it same as Cree or Luxeon leds?
Is that hard to post a link?

city cop

Newly Enlightened
I got my T5, and it kicks *** ! If you are thinking about getting one, think no more. Sorry no beam shots, but I compared it to my T3 with the Mc18J, and the T5 was a brighter, and wider hotspot. Also, a much brighter (useable) surrounding spill from the beam. You can also interchange the T5 head with the T3.
buttrock.gif