Free flashlight - get it while its HOT!! `..:FREE:..`

Newuser01

Enlightened
Ok.
So it's really not just free flash light.
But they will actually send you an emergency kit!!
website said:
We want to send you a FREE emergency kit for your home, car or office for trying the FREE Online Safe Deposit Box!
website said:
No purchase necessary, while supplies last.
Free emergency kit offer open to residents of the continental US only.

Here.
https://vault.keepyousafe.com/pcp/signup.php?promo=free_emergency_kit

I know its proly not LED nor even a very good flashlight. But this is where most of you hang out, right? And I would like to give back a little bit. You will have to sing up for sort of online storage box, and its free too. whether you use it or not!!

Anyhow! enjoy the freebie if you decide to take one.

If not, well no love lost. Just to those who are wondering, I don't work for any website.

Regards and keep safe.:):)

Last edited:

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice one! Thanks for the heads up, unfortunately I cant use it in Sweden, but still appreciate the thought. :)

The Shadow

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for posting this, but I'll pass. I got two free flashlights last year, part of the American Red Cross 1st Aid Kit (the same one sold in Target for $30.00). It was a freebie from the local utility company. The flashlights were total garbage - the cheapest D cell thin plastic junk they could find. The zinc batteries included were also the cheapest they could buy from China. They don't last long in storage. The included radio was a real POS and couldn't even tune in local stations.

I'd hate to think someone is buying these kits thinking they'll be prepared. I'll admit to being a bit of a flashlight and electronics snob, so I'd never use these. But the included medical supplies looked good, but that's not my specialty, so they could be junk and I wouldn't even know it...

MacTech

Enlightened
Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Earth, USA, New England
If you respond to this "offer", i can pretty much guarantee that your e-mail inbox will be clogged with spam in short order.

I'd guess this is nothing more than an attempt to harvest e-mail addresses, you get some mediocre crap, and spammers get your e-mail address and telemarketers start calling as you now have a "business relationship" with the company and their telemarketers are now "exempt" from the Do-Not-Call list.....

of course, i could be wrong (probably am), but still.....

yes, i'm cynical, thanks for asking ;)

Latest posts