I really love my new lights!!!

Mike Iver

Newly Enlightened
I just got a Jetbeam CL-E and a Fenix LOD-CE. I was not part of the group buy. I am very impressed with this light (Jetbeam). It is going to replace my Fenix L1p. I love the size and weight of this light. The light output is very nice too. It won't make me leave my incandescent at home, but it is the brighest LED I have so far. The LOD-CE is going to replace my LOP. This light seems almost as bright as the Jetbeam. I like my LOP alot. It is the perfect keychain/headlamp combo. I just had wished that it was brighter. I got my wish. These are 2 great lights.

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm glad you like your new lights Mike. I got the C-LE also. I wasn't sure I was going to like the twisty, but mine works great, and the medium level is just right for most of my uses, so I like that it comes on first. Such a NICE beam too, and ..... 17 hours on low if I need it..... now that's a nice EDC. :twothumbs

All-in-all a very good purchase. Now I just need an Enloope AA and I'll be in guilt-free lumenizing heaven.

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1 for loving the C-LE. I got two in the group buy - what a great deal! Like Derek Dean posted: the medium is just the right amount of light for many tasks. It's over half an inch smaller than my Innova X-1, my former frequent EDC. One of the two has the foam washer falling out problem, but the other is fine.

Latest posts