Striker VG P4

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
His page sells them as "HC" :lolsign:

High Candlepower? Uh, yeah... that's it! :whistle:

The standard LEDLogic Striker VG already earned 4.5 stars from Flashlight Reviews with half the output of this model - we wonder what they'd say now! :laughing:

Last edited:

thehappyman

Newly Enlightened
Flight_Deck said:
A truly phenomenal light!!! Get one - you will NOT be disappointed!

I have the non-cree Striker and I cant stand the user interface; very hard to use, switching modes is too time dependent.............. The Beam is nice though....... But the lights head is too big. If I could do it all over I wouldnt have bought it.

Thehappyman

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did you get it more than 1 year ago? The updated UI suggested by Doug in the FLR.com review went into production around Feb-March of last year and is a vast improvement over the previous one. I got one in March-April and I like the UI. Only the Gladius UI is better out of lights with strobe and multi-level. The LRI Proton UI is almost as good except it takes a long time to access flashing modes and would not be a tactical type light.
I love how my VG throws with a Lux3 and look forward to a dimmable monster thrower with SSC.
Now only if it had a clip-in diffuser...!!!!
thehappyman said:
I have the non-cree Striker and I cant stand the user interface; very hard to use, switching modes is too time dependent.............. The Beam is nice though....... But the lights head is too big. If I could do it all over I wouldnt have bought it.

Thehappyman
Be Happy

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,

We're now two generation past that switching system. If you contact LEDLOGIC directly I imagine they will reprogram your switch for you with either the V2 (what quickbeam suggested) or what I'd recommend and am shipping V3 software which makes timing irrelevant - 1 click for momentary, 2 for on (hold second click to dim) 3 clicks for strobe.

In about a month we'll be offering an upgrade program for non P4 Striker sthat will give you the P4 AND the V3 programming (basically a 'core' replacement switch/heatsink/emitter - no exchange necessary). Final pricing isn't set but around $65-70 should be expected.

thehappyman said:

Thehappyman