• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL GONE: A LOTTA TITANIUM + Pineapples

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alrighty then.....let's get this over with...... :mecry:

Up for grabs are some relatively rare Titanium pieces:

1) TranquillityBase Made 6/4 Ti Aleph 1 with matching Ti 1x123 body and matching Ti Tailcap with McClickie included. THERE IS NO LIGHT ENGINE. But there is the McR-27 reflector, all o-rings and a 2mm thick sapphire lens (the same thick lens used in the McGizmo 27LT light). The only thing missing is a Ti bezel ring....but I do have a black aluminum bezel ring in its place. PRICE: $425 *******SOLD********
(as an option, I can include a really, really bright NG750 Seoul P4 LE for $100 for a nice tight hotspot and more than 100 lumens).

tia1afw8.jpg

tia1bsm9.jpg

2) Morelite made 6/4 Titanium A19 with McGizmo Ti 1x123 body and McGizmo Ti Tailcap with McClickie included. This light sports a GD500 light engine driving a CREE XR-E P4 with a beautiful WH tint (LE built by cryhavok). You'll get more than 100 lumens with around 1.5 hours of runtime on a single 123. Of course, the light is complete with a 19mm reflector specific to the XR-E, sapphire lens and o-ring as well as a Titanium bezel ring. Please note there are scratches on the Ti A19 head which can be sanded down should you choose to put the effort into it. Otherwise, it is a beautiful and rare fully functional titanium A19 light sporting the latest LED technology. Price: $500 was $550. *******SOLD FOR $400 (lunchtime special price) *********

tia19auw4.jpg

tia19bnb7.jpg

3) A rare 6/4 titanium Aleph 3 Pineapple. I believe the head is made by Morelite (???), the Ti pinepapple body is made by PEU and the tailcap from McGizmo. PERFECT CONDITION. Comes as a complete light which includes a NG1000 light engine driving a UV0J (beautiful vanilla tint), sapphire lens, complete o-rings, McClickie and a non-crenulated beefy titanium bezel ring. I am sad to see this one go....it is a lot of titanium. PRICE: $625. Note: the new Seoul P4 light engines from the Shoppe works really great in this light (no modifications needed) for absolutely stunning performance in terms of both lux and flux... (can include a NG750 version for $100). *********SOLD**********

tia3fl9.jpg

4) A rare prototype RED PINEAPPLE from PEU in perfect condition. This one has three tritium slots milled into it. This was PEU's original plan to include the trit slots, but it did not work out in production. I believe this is the only one that PEU has released. Right now, I have 3 red trits installed. It is also shinier than the other red pineapples....more "metallic" looking. Anyways, the trits can easily be replaced because I did not put Norland 61 on them. They are well protected without the epoxy layer. PRICE: $90 was $100. *****GONE****

5) A BLUE PINEAPPLE from PEU. Perfect condition. PRICE: $60 ****SOLD FOR $30 (lunchtime special price) *********

pineapplesnu1.jpg

Ok. That's it...I hope. Shipping included in all prices to Canada and the U.S. Overseas shipping may be extra. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for delivery. I accept Paypal payment of all forms. First "I'll take it" gets priority.

Thanks for looking!

:thumbsup: WP

Last edited:

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FOR SALE: A LOTTA TITANIUM + Pineapples

CRAP....posted this in the wrong thread....... :ohgeez:

Moderators, can you please move this to the Custom B/S/T thread..... It took me a while to type this up.....

:ohgeez: WP

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast

:drool: Wow, talk about thinning the Ti herd...:candle: Beautiful lights, WP, sorry to see you give these up, but what a great chance for other members to score some great lights! :thumbsup:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast

WAVE_PARTICLE said:
Thanks, Eric! :thumbsup:

Momma needs a brand new bag!

Something to match that car you bought her last year?...:whistle:

louisvuittoncar.jpg

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

It is Grade 5 titanium. The workhorse of all the titanium grades. It is also know as Ti-6AL-4V or simply Ti 6-4. Its high strength, light weight and corrosion resistance enables Ti 6-4 to be used in many applications. The most comon market is aerospace.
WP

cryhavok

Enlightened

Wow Donald, nice lights :thumbsup: Never thought I'd see these up for sale!

:bumpit:

easilyled

Flashaholic

No really, the thanks is all mine I can assure you ;)

About to send PM.

Last edited:

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

EricMack said:
Something to match that car you bought her last year?...:whistle:

My real intent with this sale is to raise money to buy a new pool cue.... :ohgeez:
....I've been instructed by the Big Boss to NOT SPEND ANY MONEY to buy it. So here I am.....

:awman: WP

easilyled

Flashaholic

WAVE_PARTICLE said:
You got it!

Don't you Brits ever sleep? :laughing:

WP

This is the time when we're normally awake. (16.13pm here). :)

We wish you guys in the US would always put your great lights
up for sale at this time rather than when we are asleep.
(which is usually the case) ;)

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

dmdrewitt said:
Donald

:takeit:TranquillityBase Made 6/4 Ti Aleph 1

David

Howdy David!:wave: You beat me to it. Very nice snag.:rock:

Donald, WOW! What a light sale!!!!!:drool: What brand of pool stick are you planning on?

Ken

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

easilyled said:
This is the time when we're normally awake. (16.13pm here). :)

We wish you guys in the US would always put your great lights
up for sale at this time rather than when we are asleep.
(which is usually the case) ;)

Oh yeah.... :ohgeez: duh......

hahaha! And I just got off the phone with a trader at our London desk! :stupid:

WP

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

kenster said:
Howdy David!:wave: You beat me to it. Very nice snag.:rock:

Donald, WOW! What a light sale!!!!!:drool: What brand of pool stick are you planning on?

Ken

It's a McDermott Elite Series..... :)

WP