MINI MINI MAGS

r3d33m3r

Newly Enlightened
I finished today te 2 mini MAGLITE's i was working on so here are the pics and the specs:
DSC02855.JPG

The blue one is cut shorter but due to tha LUXEON the head doesent screw in fully.

DSC02856.JPG

Those are 2 batteries i got out of a Camcorder battery, they are 3.7V / 580 mAh rated and 2/3 AA size and it costed me 30 EURO. The good part ? No converters, no hustle, just plug and play. The blue one has a 1W LUXEON pushed at 900 mAh here, so 2.5W ( not healthy for the LUX ), and the black one has 8 leds rated at 30.000 mCd chinese that i got from a friend who does huge bilboards with leds as the light source ( the bigest one he did had something like 6000 of them instaled ).

More to come.

P.S.

Some CUT/PASTE action here from http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=154708
I didn't take pics of ALL my laptop batteries to avoid depresing someone here badly ( aprox. 40 of them all in perfect condition ).
Before someone bargess in with questions about those batteries, i would gladly trade them for some other stuff that i can not buy here like MAG CHARGER, 2AAA mini mag, SOLITAIRE, Luxeon, cree, seoul, etc.