• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Alephs and (non-light) other stuff.

mateen

Enlightened
The following Aleph and other (non-light) items up for sale. First unconditional "I'll take it" post here has priority. Pricing includes US shipping. Can accept Cash PayPal or PM me for additional payment options. Pictures available upon request.

$150. Aleph 19 XR-E complete light from Sandwich Shoppe. A19, GD825 single stage, McClickie. Duracoated olive drab to solve the HA matching issue. SOLD to cqbdude!

$65. Aleph 1 from McGizmo, rubberized olive drab. Just needs an LE, includes A1 head, 2x123 body, flattop tailcap with McClickie. I can include a LuxV WX1S/BB400 LE for an additional $25. Visible finish wear but the window, reflector, orings, and threads are in great shape. SOLD to BladeZealot!

$35. Bark River Woodland. Green canvas micarta handle. Already built up patina. SOLD to jemab!

$25. Victorinox SOSAK Forum Knife - 2006 (OHT, black). SOLD to AndyTiedye!

$15. Victorinox SOSAK Forum Knife - 2005 (Hiker, cobalt blue). SOLD to AndyTiedye!

$15. Spec-Ops Brand T.H.E. Wallet Jr., black, brand new with hang tag. SOLD to cbdudley!

$8. Pelican 1040 Micro Case, yellow. SOLD to Pumaman!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

BladeZealot

Enlightened
Re: FS: Alephs and (non-light) other stuff.

$65. Aleph 1 from McGizmo, rubberized olive drab. Just needs an LE, includes A1 head, 2x123 body, flattop tailcap with McClickie. I can include a LuxV WX1S/BB400 LE for an additional $25. Visible finish wear but the window, reflector, orings, and threads are in great shape.

I"LL TAKE IT!!!

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast

pelican 1040 for me!

good snag blade!

cbdudley

Enlightened

I'll take the wallet.
PayPal has been sent. Thanks!

Last edited:

jemab

Enlightened

I'll take the bark river woodland

mateen

Enlightened

cqbdude, jumpstat, iceman: I will email pics to all of you in the morning once I get back to the office where I have the A19 XRE and my camera. Thanks for your interest.

jumpstat: Looks like the available knives at this point are the BRKT Lil Snowy and the Vic Compact. I will send you a separate email with pics of those as well.

mateen

Enlightened

cqbdude, jumpstat, iceman: Emails sent with pictures.

mateen

Enlightened

cqbdude: Thanks for the call. You're first on the A19 XR-E, I will email the tracking info this afternoon.

iceman

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the email, however I didnt get the pix. Glad you sold it:)

mateen

Enlightened

Everything that was claimed was shipped out yesterday 3/1/07; if you didn't get a tracking email let me know because I MAY have been having email issues yesterday...:rolleyes:

Thanks again folks.