which one would u keep? C2 or C3

silversilvia

Newly Enlightened
well i bought these 2 on an awesome crazy deal. they are used but to me they look brand new!

I have a E2D and a E1E. now i want to keep one of these and try to sell/trade one of them for an E1L. not quite sure which one i should keep. i am thinking i should keep the C3 because i don't have a 3 cell light, but then again i can't really see the use of it over the C2.

if u had to pick one which would u keep?

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sell the C3 and buy a TNC cell extender...best of both worlds.
thumbsup.gif

http://www.lighthound.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1292

CFU

redskins38

Newly Enlightened
Thats a good option that casual flashlight user gave. But if your not going to do that stick with the C3. I use to have one and its a great cause you can always get the P91 and have 200 lumens.

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd keep the C3. It can easily use rechargables (2 17500 Li-ions), and if you buy a new E1L when it comes out with a Cree led the C2 will look feeble...

carrot

Flashaholic
I can't see why you would want to trade or sell one for an E1L... to me the CombatGrip ring of the C2/C3 make them more usable than the E1L, which I find a PITA to actually use due to its small size. I'd say if you don't mind the longer length/bulk of the C3, keep the C3, however. My C2 has a P61 in it and sees regular use.

silversilvia

Newly Enlightened
I guess the C3 it is. I suppose the output of the C2 is very similar to my E2D so i can sacrifice it.

Carrot: I don't have any LED light yet so i need a E1L :) i am a surefire guy. plus i have a pineapple body so i can use the kl1 head on that too.

wish i was out of college and had a job, i could keep both!

Scattergun

Enlightened
For allround-use keep the C3 and buy some 17500 batterys together with a decent charger! Thats more versatile than the C2...
If you are worried about size, keep the C2 and get a Solatek dropin and some 17670´s....
The C2 would also be my choice if I were to use it together with a gun, as I find the C3 too large in that area oof work.

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everyone has you on the right track, keep you C3. Grab a pair of AW 17500's with a charger, and you will have guilt free, brighter lumens!

And I think you will be more than happy with your KL1 head on a pineapple body. Especially if you ditch the optic for a nice reflector and UCL lens :whistle:

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
You have now C2,C3,E1E,E2D and you want E1L? I won't sell any of these as a whole. Is buying the E1L because of the KL1? Just buy KL1 head then.