Newbie close to first mods - needs help pls.

paulsl

Enlightened
Hi guys, You gave me good advice and am going to buy a Magcharger and hopefully modify it with the WA1160, reflector and upgraded battery pack for longer runs. the problem I have is where to get the right parts. InfidelCastro, Cratz2 and Strauss - you gave me good advice but would you mind letting me know where to go especially for the upgraded power pack. I've done searches on CPF for old threads but haven't found them so if you can find the bookmarks Cratz2, I would really appreciate it. Also, since the beam is adjustable should I go for a smooth reflector or other?

While I'm at it: For my 4D maglite with Mag LED, would a TerraLux make any sense or would it be a waste (for added brightness). Is there any simple mod (a la magcharger) for a 4D?

I'm going to get the LumaPower M1 Hunter, the Fenix L2D-CE and maybe an Electrolumens (any comments?).

I'm thinking of a Tigerlight Gold and and HID.

I am going nuts and having a great time. I have become a flashaholic! Help Please! Thx.

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
did You make a search for "Mag85"?
There should be some guides showing what to do (with pics), what parts to use and where to get.

I only know this site for high power bulbs: http://www.light-edge.com/products.asp?section=Super Bulbs&cat=40

You will need "pottet" bulbs, because they fit into Your existing normal bulb holder, or "unpottet" if You have a MagCharger,
a new lens and new reflector, because the original parts cant stand the heat
(reflector are in "camless" and some other way, dont ask which one, try to find the guides)