I have a new son today!!!

DavidD

Newly Enlightened
My wife had our third child today, a boy (our 2nd boy) !! Both mom and baby are healthy & doing fine. :clap: :takeit: :twothumbs

We were 'sure' it was going to be a girl, though, so we didn't have a boy's name picked out. :oops:

Gotta crack open that baby name book!!

FrogsInWinter

Enlightened
Congratulations on the new addition to the family! So what kind of light sources will you be using in your son's baby mobile and other toys?
naughty.gif

COMMANDR

Enlightened
Congratulations to you and your wife. Boys names you say. I have two sons Kyle and Alex are thier names.

Gary

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Way to go, David! May your fun triple.

Our grown son is glad I protested when Mommie wanted to name him: Ransom (after one of my ancestors). I just had a hunch he wouldn't like it - got lucky that time. Maybe Ransom would be more appreciated by your new son. Let me know if you choose Ransom ;)

Good luck to you and your family.

lukus

Enlightened
I like names that are a little different. Although Luke is kind of common now, it wasn't really very common for gen x, so everybody always remembered my name. Sure I got the "hey Luke, where's Laura?"......."where's Bo?......."I am your father" jokes, but it was always remembered.

I briefly tried to convince my wife that Rush is a good name. She wouldn't go for it.

jayflash,
Ransom is different. Actually kind of cool, and everybody would remember it.

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
Congrats!

If you want to give your son a name that will be (most likely) unique in your area, How about 'Pepijn'. Downside to that is that (most likely) nobody will be able to pronounce it correctly...

Anyway, have fun with the little flashaholic to be...

Pepijn

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats David. :twothumbs
There is no better joy than having a new addition to the family.

I think you might already seens these site but just incase.

www.ssa.gov/OACT/babynames
www.babynames.com
www.babycenter.com/babyname

I'm old school, I want meaning with the name, so it was pretty easy, me and my wife just compared notes and quickly eliminated the one that didn't match. It was a good 2 week process of research & meditation but the final decision process came down in 15 minutes. Good luck to you and your family.