• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: McR20 Seoul Reflector

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need one of these for my recently modded PD. I checked the Shoppe and they were not in stock. Information on when they are gonna be in stock would also be helpful.

Please PM me if you are willing to sell yours. I have a McR20 standard version that I could part with if you would like to trade.

-Goatee

digitaleos

Enlightened
Goatee,

Have you tried just using the the standard Mcr20. I have a 20mm TNC that came with the Mcr20 and while waiting for my Mcr20-S to show up, I thought I would try the standard one, and it seems to work really well.

Chris

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did have the original in it, and it doesn't seem to focus too well. I put the reflector from my PD-S in it and it worked like a charm. I think that the original reflector doesn't allow the LED to sit up high enough.

Thank you for the thought!

-Goatee

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Before the Seoul version came out I sanded and drilled a regular Mcr20 to work with a Cree and later a Seoul. When the Seoul version was introduced I looked at the external dimensions of it and then measured mine, and they were almost the same. I don't know if the inside reflector angles are the same with the two reflectors, but mine works great.
Just an option if you don't want to wait.

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used some grinding wheels from a pedestal grinder that were thrown away at work. You can use sandpaper laid on a flat surface. Move the reflector in a figure 8 motion. I enlarged the hole to 7/32", but that was to go over the ring slightly on the Cree. You might not have to enlarge for the Seoul as the hole gets slightly bigger as you sand the back of it. Check fit as you go.

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Goatee, I may have one for you if my current project doesn't work out.. I'm testing now, and it's not used but for fitting purposes..