• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***TRADED*** Thanks QDR! ***

Sable

Enlightened
Heya,

Well, trying to nab an unobtanium Torch didn't work out so well, so let's try again!

I'll be more than happy to trade my aluminum GatLight V2 (this is a 1xR123 very limited edition Luxeon-III light) for a U-bin McLux-III "PD," preferably in the HA slate aluminum. Call me insane, but I am not that interested in the Cree or Seoul modded or titanium units - just a stock U-bin PD.

Having seen the "I Lost My PD" thread over on the McGizmo forum and the response it engendered, I'm really starting to think I want to get my hands on one - that's gotta be something special, there.

Thanks!

Sorry about the crappy pictures - having loaned out my "good" one all I'm left with is my mobile's built-in camera.

Photo0009.jpg

Photo0007.jpg

Last edited:

qdr

Newly Enlightened
Re: Let's Try Another Trade: Alum. GatLight V2 for a U-Bin PD

I am very interested in this trade. I have a MxLux III PD, in HA Slate UX1K, and Titanium bezel ring. This light is in very good condition, never carried and sits on a shelf. It's seen no more than 15 minutes of use. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Quint

Illum

Flashaholic

:eek:oo:

your crazy! you are absolutely crazy!:laughing:

a Gatlight can buy a boxful of PDs...
:wow: I never realized how much respect people put into PDs:awman:

whew....thanks for the enlightenment:grin2:

Sable

Enlightened

Wow, that was fast!

I really love the GatLight, I truly do - it's one of the most beautiful pieces of industrial artwork that I've ever seen. Not to mention, that sucker's BRIGHT!

I just feel like it's time to let it have a new home - I've enjoyed it, sitting prettily on its shelf for a while, but there were only 200 made, so it's time to let someone else have a turn.

qdr

Newly Enlightened
Hi Sable,

You are most welcome and Thank You!! Cheers.

Quint