Anyone have any info on this light...

s23246g

Newly Enlightened
It's a Bright Star 451. It used 2 D batteries, and has an extending lamp on the side for getting into tight spots. I think it's been around since before I was born (1971), but I'm not positive.I have a couple of pics, but I can't figure out how to upload them. Do I need to host them somewhere? Where is the best place?

Flash_Gordon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, you need a hosting service to post pics. There are many of them. Many of us use Image Shack . Upload your pics and copy and paste the code for forums to your post.

Pics are welcome here on any post, but really required on some, such as yours. When you ask "what is this", show us what this is.

The Bright Star 451 has been replaced by the Bright Star 452 which has a similar extension wand.

Someone here will probably know what years the 451 was produced.

Mark

s23246g

Newly Enlightened
Every time I click on a link for photo sharing at the image shack link you you provided, it said "page not found". :awman: Any other sites I could use?

It seems odd that they would change to an extension light that isn't stored on the host light, like the 451. I'd never be able to find it when I needed it.

Last edited:

s23246g

Newly Enlightened
Great! Thanks for all your help guys. I knew you'd be the ones to ask!