Wolf Eyes D2AX Defender with Cree option

speedemon

Newly Enlightened
Just recieved my new light from Pacific Tactical. Wolf Eyes Defender DX2 with cree option. This light will be used as a weapons light for a AR 15 I just built. I must say that the light is impressive. The only cree light I have to compare to is my Lumapower M1 op reflector. Just as bright but these lights are different .

M1 - HAIII, OP reflector, 2 stage switch (reverse clickie), will tail stand, built in clip, very nice beam / good throw, but with a .950" body hard to find a mount for and no available tape switch ot tactical switch.

D2 - Can use 1" ringmount to mount to weapon, Not HAIII, Tactical tail switch , will not tail stand, smooth reflector, optional tape switch, Brite as hell and weapons rated. Cost just over $100 with tape switch and carry pouch. Surefire eat your heart out. I will buy several more for my Shotguns.

The Lumapower with 2 stage switch will be my carry/ work light ( low power is plenty ) and the D2 will be on the AR until needed or fondled.

B

benzo

Really? I ordered mine more than 2 weeks ago and still waiting for it. I was under the impression that the Cree LA is not ready yet.

speedemon said:
It is on their Web site. Ordered on Monday and got it on Friday.

speedemon

Newly Enlightened
Did you order a complete flashlight or just the replacement bulb? I ordered the complete light.

B

benzo

Ordered a complete light, the 6hx with the cree option. Hope it get's sent out soon. There's a mossberg that badly needs it.

FASTCAR

Banned
I got the Wolf Eyes L.A. scoop:

Seems they made a small amount (40) of smooth reflectors ( GREAT on a weapon)

I was told that several other designs are on the table now. Various levels of OP and 1 Super flood ( L4 ish ) prototype.As to what they will keep and sell is up for grabs at this moment.I was told from the head of W.E. that "CPF members are the most important to us". Seems they DO listen and cater to our wants and needs.They know if u can make most of the CPF nutjobs happy...Joe-average-guy with be very happy.

They **should** be done internal testing designs in a week or less then make and ship em out.

The hint I got was 3 : Smooth OP and superflood BUT that may change

Focal

Newly Enlightened
Can someone please tell me where to find Wolf Eyes? Perhaps a link to their site?

I've done a search but cant seem to locate them.

Thanks guys