• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS:NEW KIB Cree XR-E UPGRADE modules for sale. SOLD!

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
NEW KIB Cree XR-E UPGRADE modules for sale.

kibxrebb4.jpg

Soon, your KIB light can be much brighter. I've made all of the light engines and this is the brightest one yet. Only 8 new light engines with custom ground reflectors using the upgrade, new and brighter, Cree XR-E LED emitter modules are available for immediate shipping $139.00. The light engine will be shipped either Global express mail with tracking or Black Cat with tracking.

You must own a KIB light kit, the one that came with the multi-body and the multi-voltage converter, to take advantage of the deal. For future upgrades, the lights were carefully designed to easily replace the light engines. The future is now. This new light engine can be screwed in. The emitter bin is guaranteed P4 (WD tint) brightness and is twice as bright as the first generation KIB light engine with the same runtime.

Everything is included. A new reflector, light engine, E-can and emitter are custom made in Japan. You can proudly show off the advantages and brightness of your light after the light is upgraded.

Only 8 are available. First come, first served. This is for the LIGHT ENGINE UPGRADE KIT ONLY. You must own a KIB light to take advantage of the deal. It is a limited time offer and I reserve the right to pull the deal at anytime. But if you get one early then I'll honor your request. Tell your friends- there are a lot of KIB lights out there.

Please send your payment via Paypal to ---------------------- Upon making payment, if you are paying by credit card, you need to include 4% to the $139.00. Also make sure to include your complete shipping address, what you are paying for and, CPF NAME. Thank you.

1..RPM - SHIPPED
2..Spy008 - SHIPPED
3..TranquilityBase - SHIPPED
4..LouRoy - SHIPPED
5..Regentag - SHIPPED
6..Elakazam - SHIPPED
7..Leef - SHIPPED
8..flashgreenie - SHIPPED

ARC mania

Last edited:

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re:FS:NEW KIB Cree XR-E UPGRADE modules for sale.

Once I receive payment, I will add your name on the list above and ship off within to 3 days time by express mail. Those of you wanting a tracking number, ask me by PM. Also, upon sending payment, PLEASE include your CPF name. Thank you.

ARC mania

Last edited:

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:NEW KIB Cree XR-E UPGRADE modules for sale.

I'll get in... one for me please.

:paypal:

Last edited:

Regentag

Banned

Ok, Mike - you win (again). :sold:

It's time to see what a Cree is really capable of!

PayPal sent.

Last edited:

Elakazam

Newly Enlightened

Paypal sent!

By the way, do you have some extra o-rings for the KIB left, because the delivered o-rings on my KIB never fit correctly.

Regards

flashgreenie

Enlightened

:sold:, I take the last one.

:paypal:. Please don't forget about the request to the postal system about the 60days.

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Recieved mine today! Sweet upgrade. I took some beamshots but this is my first attempt at beamshots so here goes.
Both shots taken 4 feet from wall with light 3 feet from wall.
Both at f-2.8.
First up, stock SuperS-bin.
IMG_2193.jpg

And now, the XRE upgrade.
IMG_2196.jpg

The photos dont do this upgrade justice.
The XRE has a larger, brighter hotspot and a smaller yet brighter corona over the SupS-bin, no rings or voids visible in person, with a nice transition from spot to corona, and the camera does not show how white,white, white the beam is! A good notch brighter overall.
Cant wait to try it outside tonight and hunt some non-white wall subjects!
Awesome upgrade and excellent quality as always!
Thanks Mike.

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got mine too...

Very, very nice M.J.

The reflector is perfecty trimmed too...

Thanks again,

TB