Has Anyone seen Dog the Bounty Hunter and his huge...

iveseenthelight

Newly Enlightened
Cyclops lights he now uses on his shows? Good Lord they are gigantic! They look like litte kids running around with those huge spotlights!:lolsign:

clipse

Enlightened
Dog does everything 'over the top'. This is just one more of the 'over the top' things he does. Still, he is awesome. :)

Shreklight

Newly Enlightened
That is the 15 mil. candle Thor, I own one and it's a great light. Dog is only something like 5'2" so a mini mag would look big on him!

clipse

Enlightened
I think its the HID version. :D

From Wiki

In the episode "It's Good to Be Home" Chapman claims that he is only 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m) and his cowboy boots raise his stature to 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m).

Last edited:

iveseenthelight

Newly Enlightened
Good point on being over the top...they are the craziest dressed people on television. If ever the world sees a mad max type scenario they would be on the cutting edge of fashion!

700club

Newly Enlightened
He is not in jail.

"Chapman, who is now free on $300,000 bail, faces up to four years in a Mexican jail if convicted. But his Mexican lawyer, Jorge Huerta, doubts he would get the maximum. Huerta said illegal detention is a relatively minor crime in Mexico, and that if Chapman is convicted, he would likely only have to pay a fine of several hundred dollars. "

mossyoak said:
well hes not running around with any thing right now the only thing on his mind is to make sure he doesnt drop the soap. hes in jail in mexico.

NAW

Enlightened
clipse said:
I think its the HID version. :D

You're talking about the Harbor Frieght HID? That would be cool, but it is the Halogen version they use on the show.