• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED: FM 2" Cammed Aluminum Reflectors 1-LOP & 1-SMO

BCL0311

Newly Enlightened
I better close this. Thanks Mike and CPF. :thanks:

Hi, I have 2 of Fivemega's cammed, machined aluminum reflectors that I bought a couple of years ago that are unused and have been in their ziploc bags in a parts drawer ever since.

1 of them is LOP (Light Orange Peel) and 1 of them appears to be SMO (SMOoth). In the photo the 2 on the left are the LOPs and the 1 on the right is the SMO. At least I think it is an SMO, if it isn't an SMO then it is an Extra Light Orange Peel.

Let's number them from the left #1 LOP, #2 LOP, and #3 SMO.

FivemegaCammedAlumMagReflectorsL-1.jpg

Note the mark on the outside of the cam on #1 LOP on the left, it appears to be caused by the manufacturing process and isn't detectable by touch and, of course, doesn't affect functioning whatsoever.

Please ignore the camless PMR on the far right, it isn't for sale.
FMLOPcamFMLOPcamFMSmoothcamPMRLOPca.jpg

$25.00 each plus $4.50 for USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation to the U.S.A. or $2.50 for USPS First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Payable by Paypal.

The first :takeit: posted here takes precedence over private messages, emails or conditional "I'll take its".

Post here, then send me a private message and I'll reply with my Paypal address. I'll mail your reflector the same day I receive payment.

I was BC0311 but have been inactive here for a year or two and re-registered for some reason.

Feel free to ask questions here or by PM or email, but it may take several hours for me to reply and unconditional "I'll Take Its" have precedence.

Thanks for looking,

Britt

Last edited:

BCL0311

Newly Enlightened
Re: FM 2" Cammed Aluminum Reflectors 2-LOP & 1-SMO

willrx said:
What is the bulb opening size?

I don't have my calipers, but it looks to be about 1/2" at the bottom of the cone and then opens to about a 5/8 to 3/4" inside diameter of the tube.

Mike L.

Newly Enlightened

I will take LOP#2, with 1st class shipping.
PM on the way.

--Mike L.

BCL0311

Newly Enlightened

It's yours, Mike. It'll be in the mail this afternoon.
:thanks:
Britt

Mike L. said:
I will take LOP#2, with 1st class shipping.
PM on the way.

--Mike L.

Mike L.

Newly Enlightened

:paypal:

--Mike L.

BCL0311

Newly Enlightened
Re: FM 2" Cammed Aluminum Reflectors 1-LOP & 1-SMO

Got it, thanks Mike. Your box was mailed a couple of hours ago.

Britt