• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lion Cub Kit (withdrawn)

BCL0311

Newly Enlightened
I'm withdrawing this sale for now.

Hi, I want to sell this as a complete kit.

This is one of the first Mr.Bulk Lion Cubs and is in polished, bare aluminum and, as you can see, is unmarked. It has been used very little and has been packed up in box for a year and a half. It works just like it did when it was new.

What you see in the photo is included in the sale: Lion Cub; spare 150A body (unused); LionHead bezel (with plastic storage container), four of the threaded, white, translucent, diffusion caps which double as a thread protector for the 150A body; two Pila 150A Li-Ion batteries (maybe a couple of uses each at the most); one R-123 and charger for the small body, a couple of black plastic caps, spare Lion Cub O-rings, two spare UCL glass lenses for the LC.

MVC-023F.jpg

Since it is unanodized, the Lion Cub has fine surface scratches, but no major dings, scratches or gouges. The 150A body has some drawer wear on the bottom, see photos. The Lion Head bezel has never been used other than to mount and test for function (perfect) when it was purchased. Instructions for mounting the Lion Head will be included.

MVC-036F.jpg

MVC-035F.jpg

MVC-034F.jpg

I'll charge all three batteries today so that they'll be ready to go when it arrives. I don't have a Pila charger for sale.

Reduced to $185.00 for the complete kit plus $8.50 for USPS Priority Mail with Insurance to the U.S.A. Payment by Paypal.

The first unconditional "I'll Take It" posted here gets it. Post here then send me a private message or email and I'll send you my Paypal address. I'll mail it the same day I receive payment.

Feel free to ask questions but it may be a few hours before I can respond.

Thanks for looking,

Britt

Last edited: