CPF, an amazing Forum........

thehappyman

Newly Enlightened
CPF is really an amazing site, busy as a hive of bees........
Unlike most all other forums, there are consistently over 100 viewing at any given time, ALL DAY LONG and WAY INTO the night....

Who invented the flashlight.......

winston

Enlightened
CPF is really an amazing site, busy as a hive of bees........
Unlike most all other forums, there are consistently over 100 viewing at any given time, ALL DAY LONG and WAY INTO the night....

Yeah, but it's easy. Who can tell night from day with all these flashlights on?

Illum

Flashaholic
winston said:
Yeah, but it's easy. Who can tell night from day with all these flashlights on?

I'm viewing the forum using a laptop with a BUILT IN LED light:grin2:, i dont know whether is night or day, but since my computer says its PM im going to take its word for it.

what I <3 about this forum is that theres never a lack of information, people always ask you to be more specific. While other forums specificity may yields less results.

in other places finding an ideal flashlight is like trying to find a needle in a haystack, here on the forum its like trying to find a needle in several stacks of needles, so be specific:lolsign:

Datasaurusrex

Enlightened
Ohhhh, over 100 viewing at once lol.

Go check out ar15.com glocktalk.com pirate4x4.com etc. 1000+ viewers at once is the norm ;)

cpf is small, likely profitable, but small.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Yes, this is a great place.

Always amazes me that we have so many intelligent and knowledgeable
people here. On ANY subject ! Not just flashlights.

Truly a priceless information resource.
Available 24 hours a day ! (at least when the Server is healthy)
smile.gif

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love it here... there are a few problems but this is the best group of individuals I've ever had the privilege to know.

fineday

Newly Enlightened
Maybe people all over the world are viewing this forum, so whenever there are many viewing.

BTW, I never thought a flashlight could attract so many people before I got crazy about it :p

Illum

Flashaholic
Datasaurusrex said:
cpf is small, likely profitable, but small.

likely might be a bit of an understatement

fineday, it is a world wide webgroup...heck a straightfoward example would be b@rt [one of the nicest admins here] controlling a US based site from Holland

Im not surprised theres peopple globally who favors these "tools' but Im surprised about how deep the rabbit hole is....from the practical level [surface] to the engineering level [burrow]:ohgeez:

COMMANDR

Enlightened
CandlePower Forum is the best, top self and well run. The height and breath of knowledge is truly astonding, and not just flashlights. I am humbled and proud to be a part of it.

Gary

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
carbine15 said:
I love it here... there are a few problems but this is the best group of individuals I've ever had the privilege to know.

Couldnt said it better myself.
I'm humbled to just be a part of it.

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not only is it a great place with great people, I firmly believe that the mere existence of CPF is a powerful force in the advancement of the flashlight industry. It's great to be a part of this!

:thumbsup: WP