• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired For Sale: FluPIC (complete)

Regentag

Banned
For Sale:

(2) Rev 2.0 FluPic boards (complete) with TX0H emitter for JIL-DD flashlight.

(1) Rev 2.0 FluPIC board (complete) with TX0H emitter for JIL- 1.3up flashlight.

The DD-size boards also work in the ExoLion light and provide 'full' FluPIC functionality.

$45
(each) delivered - USPS Priority USA - PayPal Cash or Credit

Cheers,

Clickie

Newly Enlightened
Any idea of what it'd take to get one of these to fit in an Arc LS?

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is more useful advice:
You would need a custom washer to fit these in an Arc LS.
I have used these same Exolion FluPICs in my Arc LS, (with a custom turned washer) and has worked great so far. It was my first mod in my first Arc LS.

Happy selling. :bumpit:

vortechs

Enlightened
(Ok, let's get this thread back to being serious.)

Hi Regentag,

So how did you end up with all these extra FLuPIC light engines for the JIL's (with TX0H LED's)? Did you just upgrade a bunch of JIL's to Seoul P4's or did you get extra FLuPICs when they were first available?

The FLuPIC's for the 1.3W model are somewhat uncommon. These should work in either the 1.3W or 1.3W(Up) or JCR2-HI models. Unfortunately they don't have the micropuck boost converter, so Li-Ion cells are needed after installing the FLuPIC light engine.

The FLuPIC's for the DD model should work with either the JIL-CR2 DD or the JCR2-LR to effectively turn it into an "Intelli". Prospective buyers should be aware that installing a FLuPIC light engine in a JIL-CR2 DD or JCR2-LR usually requires a small metal spacer ring (available from CPF member goldserve here), although some members have reported installing a FLuPIC without the ring. Do you have the spacer rings or would somebody need to order them from goldserve?

Regentag

Banned
A very nice technical summary - thanks.

I ended up with these as a result of having to "dumb down" a few JIL's for non-Flashaholic use. Not a bad idea though - upgrading them to Seouls... if they don't sell. I do have the spacer rings - they will ship with the DD boards.

Cheers,

Latest posts