• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired HDS no Longer in the Family... Must Find a Replacement

Aepoc

Enlightened
:mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry:
So Ah... About two hours ago now I went to the university post office to check my P.O. box for some orders that I was waiting on. My HDS EDC Ultimate 60 was tucked in my coin pocket as usual. At the post office I found a Ti clip for the HDS waiting for me(one of three orders for the HDS, the other two being tritium vials for a custom bezel, and the bezel itself). I pulled the Ultimate 60 out to see how it fit, then I proceeded to go to the neighboring food place(still in the same building). After about 5 minutes I realized that the HDS was no longer in my coin pocket. I searched all my pockets and then the surrounding area. Since it wasn't too busy, I asked everyone if they had seen a little light. I even searched each individual piece of garbage that was in the garbage can that I used to throw away my mail trash. My friend and I searched for about an hour before the search was called off. I left my name and number at the information desk but I think somebody found on the ground or a table and thought that it would be the perfect light for their own collection.

I have a custom Stainless Steel Bezel with slots for tritium vials on its way. The vials should be here soon after the bezel. And I just got the Ti pocket clip today. As of a couple of hours ago, I do not own a light that fits these parts.

I am looking for an HDS EDC style light or a McGizmo PD. Or any other small, bright, durrable, variable brightness light with the same bezel size.

I hope something good can come out of this tradegy. That light really was my favorite light. I'm going to miss it.

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
That sucks man! :awman: Someone needs to help this kid out! Anyone got an extra aluminum McLuxIII-PD that they are willing to part with in order to help our CPF community? He would really appreciate one, I wish I had an extra one to sell him.....but I already gave him a killer deal on my old HDS :sssh:

Aepoc needs a PD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aepoc

Enlightened
Good call. I wish I was smart enough to write it down when I got it. I guess I get too excited when I get new lights.

I need to stop thinking about it. It is a serious set back in my flashlight conquest. I have halted all further projects until I have another coin pocket carry. I tried tonight... the elly doesn't quite fit.

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will donate $20 :) Lets keep this going.....

PSM: $10
Strauss: $20

And we need someone to come forth with a PD for Aepoc....

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like someone beat him to the punch :awman: That was a good deal on that HDS....but I would rather see my friend pick up a PD...he deserves one :)