• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Milky ML-1, SL Scorpion w/FM 18650 tube

slaps

Newly Enlightened
I have for sale a mint Milky ML-1(about 8 months old) shelf queen SV1H Lux I(warm tint, great outdoors) with delrin tailcap and UCL lens. There is a tiny amount of GID material around the emitter. Also for sale an excellent condition SL Scorpion with FM 18650 tube(strion bulb installed), original tube(both with switches) and two extra Strion bulbs, and the original slightly used Scorpion bulb. First to post "I'll take it" has priority. Please PM me for my paypal info. US only, paypal only, shipped USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. Milky ML-1 for $185 shipped. SL Scorpion with both tubes and extra bulbs $35 shipped. $210 if anyone wants both and is the first to post "I'll take them both."
IMGP0855.jpg

Last edited:

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Milky ML-1, SL Scorpion w/FM 18650 tube

I'll take the Scoprion package if you decide to accept a postal money order.

sigh.gif

s.duff

Enlightened

ill take the whole package paid by paypal if you dont take cratz2's offer

slaps

Newly Enlightened

Paypal only for this one. Sold to S.Duff pending funds. Sorry cratz2.

Mark H.

Newly Enlightened

Hi Slaps,

I have a question if you have time to answer it: What's a Milky ML1? If this isn't the place to ask, please forgive me. I've heard of Milky Spit and understand that he does excellent mods and upgrades, but this is the first reference I've seen to a complete flashlight.

I appreciate any response you may offer. Congratulations to the new owner!

Best wishes,

Mark H.

s.duff

Enlightened

paypal sent!
mark h., the ML1 is just the name given to the milkyspit modded L1. if you do a search you will find tons of threads on the specs.