Help Help I need advice!

Yota

Newly Enlightened
Someone any one, please HELP. I have not sleep in five days because I can't stop reading about different pocket keychain lights. I'm a noob and think I caught the bug! Anyway I need some help, I am looking for the ultimate pocket rocket. I have read and read and feel even more lost and confused than ever. Could someone give some input and advice? Here are some of the lights I have been looking at. I want to know were to buy and how much each one might cost. I know the price may depend on the options that are chosen for each light.

JIL

FIREFLY

CR2 ION

EXOLION

FENIX P SERIES

JETBEAM

ORB

DRACO

KATOKICHI ICHISHIKI

L-123, L-CR2

I know they all take different kinds of batteries and some are custom made. Some have 2 stages and some have 5 stages. Some are in a whole different class range altogether. Some are old some are new. I'm really narrowing it down to the Draco, the Orb or the L-CR2 if they are going to make it. As a noob should I just stick with the Fenix P1-CE? I can't have them all (wife won't let me). I have $200 to spend and want the newest, brightest, coolest, greatest light money can buy. Any and all help would be great!

GeorgePaul

Enlightened
Yota said:
I really would love to have a small custom!
The CR2 Ion isn't a custom light, but it's an extremely high quality piece. And you can get it in a variety of different metals, emitters (low and high power Cree), and colors. Fenix store sells them.

The MillerMods ARC AAA is a very small custom light. See this thread.

Last edited:

fineday

Newly Enlightened
Seems L0D CE is very bright! I've read a thread saying it was 148 lumens at 3.7V :huh: