• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB FFIII

allxring

Newly Enlightened
I'd love to score a FFIII in great condition. Anyone own one that they are bored with? Got an extra that you'd like to rid yourself of? I missed out on a couple here, and I'm ready to own one. Please let me know what you've got and what you want for it. If it's a reasonable price, I'll take it off your hands! Thanks everyone.

-Dale

Grumpy

Enlightened
I have one that is in new condition that I will sell you for $155 shipped. Send me PM if interested.

Grumpy

Enlightened
allxring

I had offered this light to one other person and they said that they would take it before you did. However I forgot that I had already taken this light apart to put a SEOUL U bin led in it. I sent PM to the other person and let them know that I had taken the light apart. I told them that I would sell it as is for a little cheaper and they could put the led of their choice in it or I could go ahead and put the Seoul led in it and sell for a little more. They may no longer want the light because of this. I am waiting for them to send me a reply. If that person does not want it. I will offer you the same deal. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

I have already modified a Mr. Bulk Chameleon and a Fenix L1p with a Seoul Led and they both turned out very well. The FFIII just screws apart and simply unsolder the led so it is not damaged in any way. I will have to do small modification if I put the Seoul led in it however.

If there is any hard feelings I will be glad to send you $10 towards your FFIII purchase if you find one.

allxring

Newly Enlightened
No worries, Grumpy. These things happen. I do appreciate the offer, but I'll find one. Thank you, Sir.