• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McLux PD Piglet, Seoul Upgrad Kit! Limited number only!

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
For those that are not familiar with this mod, please check out this thread first:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/1870510&postcount=1

Please post your interest for one of these kits and the people that expressed interest in the other thread will get preference. I only have around 5 of these kits.

Here is what you get:

imgp1152lb5.jpg

imgp1153xy2.jpg

The included board is a Piglet board with two levels, sos, beacon, etc. Low is 50ma and high can be chosen by you. I suggest 500ma for primaries and 750ma for rechargeables.

The other ring is to raise the heatsink up 0.03" if you plan on doing the seoul mod which you have to remove 0.03" off the back of the reflector. Price is $60 for everything you see in the picture. Took alot of newbie machining =D

Update:

List here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/1902791&postcount=12

Last edited:

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm definitely in for at least one for my C-pack in 750mA flavor. I'm guessing that this would negate the "momentary" part of the PD? Meaning you would use only head twisting for function selection.
:)
-DF

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can still use momentary to access the light levels or you can:

PRESS - PRESS - TWIST to keep the light in the 3rd level.

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gotcha. I'm in for 2 of the 750mA versions. That is unless I can get 850mA. I know it's a small difference, but I've found this to be a nice value that tolerates extended runtime without heat issues being a concern. At least in my usage.

-DF

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, I use Li-ions exclusively. I'd ulitmately like 150/850 since I use my lights in higher ambient light situations, but I'll take whatever your willing to sell me. :grin2:

-DF

jefft

Enlightened
There seems to be over 6 people interested already, but if you decide to make more or go for round 2, I'd like to be placed on the list.

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 6 rings in total:

-DFiorentino (Shipped)
-cqbdude (Shipped)
-London Lad (Paid)
-jefft (Paid)
-kenster (Paid)
-ShortArc (Paid)
-karlthev (Paid)
-WAVE_PARTICLE

You're on the list...I have tried to limit it to one per person only.

Last edited:

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, it seems like the list is full!

I have 4 extra 0.03" rings for shimming up the heatsink/led mount. $10 each. Includes shipping.

Up for grabs!

ShortArc

Enlightened
Goldserve,
I will go with R123s, so go as high as possible.
Heading off to Europe middle of next week. Let me PP you before I leave, even if they aren't built yet, ok by you?
Lastly, the mail finally brought the Seoul with Flupic v2.2 yesterday, was tying to PM you the good news but your inbox was full.
Thanks,
Willem.