My Seoul powered "G2 Centurion"...

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks pretty good actually, put a WO bin Seoul P4 in G&P 1W drop in with glo paint around the emitter in there, G2 head and tailcap on the C2 body. The original HA bezel and tailcap are going on a C3 body when it gets here. Just thought I'd share...
picture12dl4.jpg

picture14zy6.jpg

picture13iv4.jpg

scubasteve1942

Enlightened
Nice. Did you use sealer after you painted it with the glow paint? Is this http://www.glowinc.com/ where you got the paint from? And last but not least will the paint melt from the heat if the light is left on for long periods? Thanks.

Elton

Newly Enlightened
nice and im such a newb care to explain the WO bin Seoul P4 how much it cost

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
scubasteve1942 said:
Nice. Did you use sealer after you painted it with the glow paint? Is this http://www.glowinc.com/ where you got the paint from? And last but not least will the paint melt from the heat if the light is left on for long periods? Thanks.

I can't speak for KDOG3, but I've done several Lux III Mag Mods using an O-Sink and I've put glow powder from glowinc mixed with epoxy and have never had any heat issues and some of those were run for a LONG time constant... Like multiple hours at a time.

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
No, I didn't ditch the G2 battery tube, this was just an extra bezel and tailcap I somehow ended up with. I may probably sell this setup whole ore part it out (except the lamp assembly), but we'll see....As for beam shots, heres' some quick n' crappy ones...the woods behind my house. Day shot first then a night shot. No special camera settings. Just had the dial set to "night landscape."
gmabday005ko9.jpg

gmabday006gh7.jpg

Last edited:

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Elton said:
nice and im such a newb care to explain the WO bin Seoul P4 how much it cost

I got them from PhotonFanatic in the dealers corner. They run 13 bucks, you need some soldering skill to swap them though...