• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold - Milky KL1 (UX1J) with mint FB1 **Price Drop**

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is an older-style KL1, the one with the rings, modded with a UX1J emitter and a reflector. Included is what is essentially a brand-new FB1. The tint is very nice and the output is about what my B42 is on high. I just bought this light about a month ago, but I have a deal I can't pass up, so something has to go.

Price is $119 (started @$130) shipped 1st class to the 50 states. Upgrade to Priority with insurance for $7. PayPal only. CC PayPal add 4%. I haven't snapped any pics because everything is just as I described it. However, if you absolutely have to have pics, let me know and I'll get them posted.

PP address is ericmcmullan at gmail.com.

Last edited:

s.duff

Enlightened
Re: FS - Milky KL1 (UX1J) with mint FB1 with newer switch - added pic

would it be possible to get a beamshot?

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Milky KL1 (UX1J) with mint FB1 with newer switch - added pic

I'd characterize it to be very similar to the beam pattern of an HDS. It has a nice hotspot with a quick transition to the spill. The spill is quite useful.

Mark H.

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS - Milky KL1 (UX1J) with mint FB1 **Price Drop**

Hi Valpo,

It's just too cute to pass up! :takeit:

Cough-cough, I mean, that's a real Man's pocket-rocket you got there. I'm headed home from the office now, but if you'll PM me your PayPal information, I'll pay you this evening.

Many thanks,

Mark H.

[7:15 PM PDT]: :paypal: Yippee!

Last edited:

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Milky KL1 (UX1J) with mint FB1 **Price Drop**

I just got out my 4D Mag out to reassure myself of my manliness! :crackup:

Anyways, thanks for picking up this light. PM's on the way.

s.duff

Enlightened
Re: SPF - Milky KL1 (UX1J) with mint FB1 **Price Drop**

nice score, if it wasnt like the hds and i didnt already have one, i would have been all over this

Mark H.

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, Duff. I have the same HDS that Valpo has as well. My attraction to this light is that it will be my first Milky Mod, and that it's built into the old-style KL1 head, which I've always thought looked especially cool. How could I resist? I keep the HDS in my front pants pocket with my wallet, and this light will go in my briefcase so I can take it out and play with it for a few minutes during the day when I'm tired of being a middle-aged administrator. :)

Hi Jim, Good to see you. I saw this light when you listed it about a month ago, but Valpo picked it up first. It's a fine-looking little light, the stuff of my dreams. Thanks for the encouragement -- you got me into this whole business of nice flashlights, you know, when you sold me that first KL1/FB1. My wife Sue carries that one in her purse every day. It's still one of our favorite lights.

And most of all, THANK YOU VALPO for selling me this little gem! I'm sure I'll enjoy it very much.

Best wishes to all,

Mark H.

Last edited: