• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo HA-PD-S (SOLD)

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys...

I`m trying to free up some funds for a new purchase, but if this doesn`t sell...that`s OK too! It`s a very nice light that I wouldn`t mind keeping.

I have for sale a mint, unused and uncarried McLux PD-S, in slate HA, and complete with the tritium insert and Ti bezel ring. You can read more about the light here:
http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1781539&postcount=1

The price is is what I paid for the light: $280.00

The light is just as I received it from Don, but it does have some really small, rather microscopic nicks on the head/bezel, which I assume happened when Don was boring out the original LED and then inserting the Seoul LED. I mention this more for "truth-in-advertising" purposes, for these nicks are so small that they are not noticeable unless you look for them.

The light has the "regular" non-mizer converter, and the beam is nice and bright.

I`ll cover shipping CONUS via insured USPS Priority Mail, with delivery confirmation, as well as PP fees.

International and/or non-CONUS buyers are welcome, but (i) you will be responsible for all risks of loss, damage or theft during shipping, and (ii) any shipping /insurance costs in excess of $10.00. I also declare the full value on the customs form.

The first person to post in this thread an unconditional, unqualified "I`ll take it" will become the buyer. We can then sort out PP and shipping logistics via PM`s.

Thanks for looking!

:)

Last edited:

Latest posts