SL-35x bulb in SL-20XP

Grog

Enlightened
Do any of you guys know if the SL-35x bulb will work in the SL-20XP?

Thanks

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup...use that set up alot...Run time is reduced to about 50 minutes to an hour, and that bulb runs VERY hot, but I havent melted anything...

--dan

Grog

Enlightened
Thanks, I thought it would. I'm thinking of doing it just for fun.

I may retire it and let my mother use it around the house since it is lightweight. If so i'll probably pick up the 3 watt also for long runtime use.

Did you ever get to try the XT HP real good?

I'm really thinking about getting that and the UltraStinger.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a Streamlight nut, and now have the HP head on a new XT, and a regular Stinger, and a first run US...All three have different reflector patterns. But I cant really see a significant light difference.

--dan

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Grog:
Do any of you guys know if the SL-35x bulb will work in the SL-20XP?

Thanks
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do not own either one, but did speak to streamlight directly (I e-mailed them and they called me back over the phone - nice touch) and did confirm that you can use the SL-35x bulb in the SL-20XP and all the SL series.

Alan

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dano:
Yup...use that set up alot...Run time is reduced to about 50 minutes to an hour, and that bulb runs VERY hot, but I havent melted anything...

--dan
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Dano, are you sure you're referring its runtime on SL20xp instead of SL20x? SL20xp has only 1.8A while SL20X has 2.4A batteries.

Alan

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh crap, you're right...I didnt see the "P" in the model numebr referenced. Either way, it will still work...

--dan

Grog

Enlightened
Thanks guys..I'll have to order one.

I probably won't use it yet, I just relized i've had this light for well over 6 years without changing the bulb assembly. I did get a new battery as I did not take real good of it and it only lasted ubtil last year
frown.gif

Latest posts