• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS - Damascus Chameleon #16 of 24 *Sold!*

Telkin

Enlightened
Hi Folks,

I'm putting my Dam Cham #16 on the market. Not sure if there's any interest in this light. I paid an arm and a leg for it and I've been very happy with it so far.

I'm not too familiar with the history on the specifications of this light. I believe it's a TYOH Lux III with adjustable user interface. 5 step up light levels accessible with the main button. Made of beautiful Damascus Steel (which makes for quite amazing weight for a tiny flashlight). Runs on 1 RCR123 and is a real thrower.

There is blue trit installed in the flashlight and the steel is heat treated blue-ed. My photo does not do it justice at all. I'm no photographer and I can't seem to capture the light at it's most beautiful angles or colours. Sorry! Let me personally assure you that this light is absolutely gorgeous.

The light is in excellent condition but some of the blue has rubbed off due to normal handling and shows the steel colour underneath (near button and on the bottom of the Light). This is very normal. The tint is slightly blue which is cool because it goes with the whole blue theme of this light.

Price: $Sold! Thanks (to be Shipped, Tracked and Insured Canada and US.)

DSCF1803.jpg

DSCF1804.jpg

So sorry for the crappy pictures.

Paypal Cash please, Paypal CC might have to add a couple %. Please let me know how you like the customs papers declared.

May be interested in trades, especially McGizmo's. :whistle: Thanks for looking! :popcorn:

Last edited:

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Damascus Chameleon #16 of 24

Good luck with the sale, Ken!

Ken is a good, honest guy to deal with! By the way, I believe the tint is X0 on these...white and a tad on the cool side.....but not as blue as Y0, in my opinion.

:thumbsup: WP

Geologist

Enlightened

Great light (I've got one too) and great price! This is the first light (IIRC) that is made from Damascus Steel - the steel was made for this project by a famous knife maker.

Geo

Last edited:

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast

If the coloring behaves anything like what Peter Atwood's does on his Ti tools, a little Windex may just bring the color back, but that's just a guess. I'm not familiar with Damasteel, so for all I know it may remove more color. Still, you could try a little dab using a Q-tip on the area where the color is "worn" off.